If you’re hosting a Independence Day party, here are some supplies and vodka suggestions you don’t want to miss.
- Americana Luxury Vodka (5 Stars from New Jersey): You’ll have a hard time finding a more patriotic looking American vodka. With quality to back it up, put this vodka on your list.
- Deep Eddy Sweet Tea Vodka (5 Stars from Austin, Texas): There’s nothing like sweet tea vodka when you need a relaxing drink in the summer heat.
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka (5 Stars from Austin, Texas): Out of the heart of Texas, it’s hard to go wrong with this new-classic American vodka.
- Skyy Vodka (2 Stars from San Jose, California): Skyy is perfect for parties. It’s cheap, easy to find, and most people enjoy the vodka mixed.
It’s been hot as hell throughout the United States leading up to July 4th, 2012. So, we came up with a few party accessories that might help you beat the heat. Be Careful with Shipping! Make sure you pick a shipping option that will get your product to you in time!
- Fred Cool Shooters: Ice shot glasses are a no-brainer. Make as many as you want for virtually nothing, and you can throw them in the yard when you’re done. You can get a mold for around $8.00 on Amazon.
- Ice Luge: This fun gimmick is sure to entertain your guests, and make it easy to chill a shot of your favorite vodka. You can pick one up for around $23.00 on Amazon.
- Jello Shots: Everyone loves jello shots. They are easy to make and can help take the edge off the summer heat. You can pick some up for around $20.00 on Amazon.
- Solo Cups: It’s not a party without Solo cups. You can pick some up for around $8.00 on Amazon.
Also, check our favorite mixers!
Drink safe and have fun!